Simulator Technic Ltd’s aim is to establish official cooperation with a distributor and/or investor in the USA. Simulator Technic Ltd would like to establish a company in the USA.
Simulator Technic Ltd. Company history:
– Founded 20th January 2020
– Number of joint-owners: 4
– Number of employees: 7 (3 senior technical professionals with over 10 years of experience)
– We have an office, vehicles, and a workshop equipped for design, prototyping, and production
– Successfully developed 5 different product-families
– Our products are used in Hungary in education and in the entertainment industry
– We cover both the hardware and software development lifecycles
– Enhanced virtual reality experience with motion simulators
– Vehicle simulators, reduced gravity simulators
– Virtual combined with augmented musical instrument simulator-system with control applications (multiuser and remote options)
– Development and production made to order
Target market: The entertainment industry, education, domestic use on global level, both B2B and B2C
Handpan with iOS / Adroid / Windows / VR / AR support, external controller
This new instrument idea was inspired by hangdrums which is gaining worldwide popularity. Our design can be played as a virtual hangdrum, or with a real physical hangdrum placed into a virtual space: The physical, the auditory and the visual elements are wildly and sensitively customizable.
Features of the VR application:
- Hand-motion scanner (no need to hold controllers)
- Nine beat-sensitive sounds (studio-recorded with original handpans)
- Six beat-strength levels based on hit strength
- Multiplayer options to enable group / band usage
- Eight magical interactive backgrround-scenes, e.g. forest, alien worlds, sacred places, etc.
- Interactive visual and audio effects, distance and position sensing in these VR worlds
- Seven types of VR effects configurable on the control panel
- Embedded youtube in the application to enable usage in tutorials, or for your own favourite videos
- VR compatibility (Meta) Oculus Quest 2
Physical hardware features:
- The physical hardware is an ergonomic, simply manufacturable, small controller, which is a copy of the VR instrument. This controller’s coming versionn will be usable for other drum-like instruments
- Beyond VR application the instrument is compatible with other devices and platforms, like Android, iOS, or Windows tablets and smartphones.
- The built-in gyroscope and accelerometer enables the physical hardware to behave accurately synchronized with the VR instrument.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact those interested.