PEEK TO POWER TM is a trademark representing a complex system of hardware and software components. It
allows the user to monitor the status, operation level, and technical parameters of the security power
supply systems in several areas without the need for on-site presence.
SYSTEM OF SAFE POWER SUPPLY AND OPERATION
An unlimited number of devices – even installed in different locations – can be integrated into this single
the system, which can be used for type-independent equipment.
HOW CAN PEEK TO POWER TM HELP YOUR WORK?
PEEK TO POWER TM (PTP) helps to increase operational security and also reduce the possible damages
occured from unexpected events.
Immediate intervention of the operatior is the most important step in case of a system malfunction or
failure. PEEK TO POWER TM provides support for the operators as it monitors the entire system, analyzes
measured data and reports the status instantly on the web interface in an e-mail and/or SMS depending on
BENEFITS OF PEEK TO POWER TM
– Full-scale monitoring of UPSs
– Real-time measurement data: voltages, wattages, battery voltages one-by-one, and efficiency
– Online analysis of measurement data
– Mobile access via the internet
– Maintenance support with useful information collected in one place
– Supporting the financial planning of operation by forecasting operating costs
– Automatic service notification
– Unlimited number of type-independent devices integrated into one system
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
Batteries: PEEK TO POWER TM identifies faulty batteries in time and increases the lifetime of batteries.
Malfunction: PEEK TO POWER TM reduces error correction time and also revenue loss due to malfunctions.
Energy-saving: PEEK TO POWER TM is a decision support tool for investments by using efficiency analysis.
Personnel costs: PEEK TO POWER TM reduces personnel costs by using real-time remote monitoring.
WEB: www.peektopower.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MR. ISTVAN POKORADI – CEO of Peek Ltd.